Saturday, July 16, 2011

Callaway Golf X-22 Stand Bag, Black

Callaway Golf X-22 Stand Bag, Black
Callaway Golf X-22 Stand Bag, Black
I saw this bag in the store on sale for $185 out the door. Amazaon, as usual, had a better deal so I ordered it after checking it out and saved $52.
This bag is great. As long as you like the club slot layout you'll love everything else. The zippers are high quality. Won't snag on any material and are long lasting.
Despite the commercial on Amazon I seldom found any tee holders.
This bag is high quality for what I need. Fits my clubs well and has great pockets that don't appear to interfere with each other.
I definetely recommend this bag.
It is lite weight and feels comfortable when carring on the shoulders fully loaded. Straps are nicely padded. The red rubber handle is comfortable to hold.

No comments:

Post a Comment