Saturday, July 16, 2011

Callaway Diablo Octane Driver by Callaway

Mens/Right Callaway Diablo Octane Tour Driver 9.5° Driver
           by antoni S
I have tried multiple drivers over the past couple of years. Going from generic starters to Adams & Titleist. I have never had drives like I had with this club. After the first couple mis-hits due to the longer length of the shaft & adjusting to a brand spanking new club I was dropping drives over 270 yards & with a pleasant left to right draw in no time. My first time out hitting with this driver was better than years with earlier drivers. I am a mid to high handicapper so the improvement was obvious & startling from the beginning. Lower handicappers who already have a great driver probably do not need this club but it's been ideal for me. Glad I gave this club a shot. I am happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment